Representing Wrongfully Injured
Victims for 30+ Years
With over 30 years of experience, Attorney William Johnson represents his client using dedicated and tireless efforts. While he is knowledgeable in many areas of law, Attorney Johnson focuses his practice on complex personal injury and wrongful death cases. Over the years, he has handled countless cases involving traumatic brain injuries, vehicle negligence, medical malpractice, products liability, and more.
Due to his devotion for his clients, he has been recognized by his peers as one of the top personal injury attorneys in California. Additionally, he has been named to the Northern California Super Lawyers® list.
Prior to his career as a successful personal injury lawyer, Mr. Johnson attended the University of California Berkeley, where he obtained his Bachelors degree. Following his undergraduate coursework, he enrolled in John F. Kennedy University. Here, he earned his Juris Doctorate. Since then, Mr. Johnson has defended clients relentlessly and aggressively to earn them the compensation needed for their injuries.
Mr. Johnson's professional affiliations and memberships include:
- Member Million Dollar Advocates Forum®
- Member Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum®
- Member of the American Board of Trial Advocates
- Fellow of the prestigious American College of Trial Attorneys
- Member of Consumer Attorneys of California
- Member of the San Francisco Trial Lawyers Association
- Member of the Alameda/Contra Costa Trial Lawyers Association
- Member of the American Association for Justice
- Pro bono volunteer for the Napa County Bar Association
- “AV” peer review rated by Martindale–Hubbell®